Thursday, June 2, 2011

Beading with Cabochons - Embriodery techniques



I am glad and proud to show you this pendant I made last night.
It is not perfect. It is far from being perfect but it is a start. :)

I don't have much experience with bead embriodery techniques but I decided to do it anyway.
There are two reasons why:


The first is a workshop i did last week. TRIZ  taught us
to make a bracelet.
This is what I made in the workshop:
Bloody Mary Leather cuff  - Triz's design.
    
i had so much fun enjoying every minute of it.


The second reason is this wonderful book I bought.
Beading with Cabochons Written by Jamie Cloud Eakin
A useful, interesting guide to working with cabochons. Simple Techniques For Beautiful Jewelry.
Two good reasons to try and make another one. !!

1 comment:

  1. so glad you enjoyed the class Miri! I absolutely LOVE your colour choices for the cuff it came out amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete